Thursday, October 22, 2009

Busy Day

It was Billy's day off and also payday! 2 of my favourite days! :D

First of all we went to one of my favourite places ever Hobby Lobby!

IMG_0677

I wanted to get some scrapbooking stuff. I got a few things but not as much as planned as they are a bit pricey. I need to find somewhere that has cheaper stuff. Walmart's selection is crap!

We then headed to Walmart and I found a couple of cute little summery tops for $1! And then I got this cool long sleeved on with a dove on it.

IMG_0686 IMG_0690 IMG_0692

Then we headed over to the Halloween costume section and had some fun there!

IMG_0679 IMG_0680

We got Ashley his costume stuff, which included the mask Billy has on above.

After there we were starving so we headed to Golden Corral for dinner. I love me some GC!! All you can eat everything! Yumm! I skipped the dessert bar as their desserts are not that nice. Got a Caramel Frappacino from Starbucks!

Then we came home and unloaded all the goodies. Then we headed off to see "Where the Wild Things Are". I loved it! I was in tears almost the whole time. It was beautiful and sad. I don't know why it is being perceived as a children's movie though. It is way to dark and serious for kids to understand plus it would be dead boring for kids. Yes it's based on a kids book, BUT I think Spike Jonze made it for us adults who loved the book.

Cinema

There were only 2 other people in the cinema with us which I loved!! Look how empty it was!

IMG_0706

Hope everyone is having a great day too! I noticed I have had alot of people come by but not commenting! Please do!! I have made it that anyone can comment, you don't have to have an account!

4 comments:

  1. That's so cool! And I love your music!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous tops nikki!! shame about the scrapbooking stuff being so exy, is there somewhere online over there that you can purchase from? thats what i do here in aus. xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know, Kyle wants to see that movie but I could tell from the music and trailer that it was going to be sad. I can't handle sad movies. I was a mess after watching Up. I didn't realize it was going to be such a sad movie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Damn you for making me cry woman!!!! Grrrr....but, thanks for sharing part of your life with me. It must be so hard being away from Aus, and I can't wait til Scott and I come visit. Gunna be way exciting....a huge night of Brown Brothers wine and Tim Tams...and ALL the different Tim Tams....lol...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! Please take the time to leave a comment. I'm sorry but due to massive amounts of spam I have turned off anonymous comments. But if you have a Google account you can use that :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...