Friday, October 23, 2009

Friday

It's Friday! YAY!! Not that really makes any different to me really! Everyday is the same for me pretty much.

Last night we went to the in-laws for dinner and to watch some Battlestar Galactica. We got the oven baked subs from Dominos and MAN they are gooood! Yumm!

Then afterwards I talked Billy into driving me to the new big Walmart down towards Charlotte so I could check out there scrapbooking section. It's not much bigger than the other stores but they had a few things that I liked that hadn't found anywhere else so I got them.

I also wanted to try on some jeans but get this. They are open 24 hours a day however their fitting rooms close at 10pm! WTH! Why??

So I have to live with my 1 pair of jeans a bit longer.....

2 comments:

  1. I think they close the dressing rooms so hobos don't sleep in there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol @ walmart. is the stuff in walmart thats scrapbooking related brand names? i know kmart and big w etc here have scrapbooking supplies but theyre not good quality items.

    mmmm subs xox

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! Please take the time to leave a comment. I'm sorry but due to massive amounts of spam I have turned off anonymous comments. But if you have a Google account you can use that :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...