Sunday, October 18, 2009

Hi!!

Welcome back to my blog! You may have noticed I have deleted all my old posts. The main reason behind this is I felt I had spiralled into a dark place on here and I was allowing my depression to get the best of me.

I promise that this will not be that place any longer.

I have a wonderful life for the most part. I have a beautiful husband and son. I have a wonderfully close family here and we live in a beautiful place.

So no more negativity.

Plus I will try very hard to keep this updated more often.

All I ask of you loyal reader is perhaps comment every now and then, just so I know you are there.

5 comments:

  1. Welcome back to the world of blogging. Thinking positively about life is less stressful, good for you.
    Keep Smiling
    -x-

    ReplyDelete
  2. great to see you back nikki!!! xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been pretty quiet on my own blog of late, reposted the odd funny pic or story and the occasional rant... trying to find the drive and motivation to post more there...

    But definitely still here reading at least :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I understand what you mean about needing to hear that people are reading in order to keep blogging. I lose steam very quickly if I feel like I'm just talking to myself.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am glad to see you back blogging Nikki -- I understand the darkness taking hold all too well. I have loved catching up on the great things happening in your life lately. CONGRATS on the photo publication...an awesome achievement.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! Please take the time to leave a comment. I'm sorry but due to massive amounts of spam I have turned off anonymous comments. But if you have a Google account you can use that :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...