Wednesday, October 21, 2009

How cool!

As some of you are aware I use to be part of a 365 Days group on Flickr, which is basically a self-portrait project. Well most days I played along with theme days and one of them was a Zombie with tiara theme. I came up with this photo:

104/365 - Zombie Prom Queen

I call it my Zombie Prom Queen. Anyway today I received a message on Flickr from a guy who is having a Halloween Party at his bar and he wanted to use the photo for the flyer. I told him that it was fine as long as I got credit and also a copy of the flyer. Here it is:

How cool!

It's a shame the party is in San Francisco otherwise I think I would go!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for stopping by! Please take the time to leave a comment. I'm sorry but due to massive amounts of spam I have turned off anonymous comments. But if you have a Google account you can use that :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...