Thursday, February 25, 2010

I am still alive!

Yes I know. I have been terribly slack at updating as usual. I kind of have an excuse though. Billy's mum is the general manager of a manufacturing company and they needed someone to work in the factory and she asked me. It's great because it is so close to home and it's money we need. It isn't the most glamorous job and the pay is minimum wage but it helps us a lot. Because Billy's pay covered all of our bills we know have a little extra spending money.

Also we got his tax return back and it was quite a large one and it was just in time too. Our oven and fridge both died in the same week so we now have new ones, plus we were able to pay off the car. So we both decided to get iPhones. We were getting by with just the 1 pre-paid cell phone and with me working we thought it best that we both had one. I love it! I am so addicted to Apps!

Here is our new oven:

IMG_0023

It's a dual oven! Which means it has 2 ovens! How awesome is that!

Our new fridge isn't that exciting. We wanted a side by side but the gap in the kitchen for the fridge isn't big enough and there is no where else to put it. So we got a cheap one for now. It will do until we get a bigger place.

Ashley went to his first ever school dance last weekend. He was so excited about it and couldn't stop talking about it for weeks! We took him shopping for new clothes and shoes to wear. Here he is all dressed up:



I'm curious to know who still follows this blog and if anyone still reads it. I really want to keep it up to date but I don't want to waste my time if no one really reads it. So let me know!

Align Center

6 comments:

  1. i still read nikki!! i had a death in the family last week so ive been a bit all over the place but i love reading about you guys so please done stop!! ashley looks so handsome and he has grown so much since your move over there. glad you have got a job, are you enjoying it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still have it in my RSS feed so read when the posts come up :-)

    Clint

    ReplyDelete
  3. We always check what you all are up to Nikki, so good to see the pics of Ash and the snow etc,so much been going on over here and it has been so humid and HOT !!!! Will have to call you soon,Love to all, Lynne. PS Ash gets more gorgeous everyday, we miss him sooooooo much !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. still read it too Nikki....miss you at Cookin' up Creations, but understand busy! Completely understand! Congrats on the new stove and fridge! And Happy belated Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm still reading...so very proud of your progress with WW + Ashley looks so handsome. I hope he enjoyed the dance.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm still reading :-). Totally proud of ur success with WW + Ashely looks quite handsome...hope he enjoyed the dance.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! Please take the time to leave a comment. I'm sorry but due to massive amounts of spam I have turned off anonymous comments. But if you have a Google account you can use that :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...