Saturday, September 11, 2010

Anon questions #1

Here are some anonymous questions:

1. What kind of kid were you growing up?
To tell you the truth I don't remember a lot of my childhood, but what I can remember and what others have told me is I was a real tom boy. I do remember playing in the dirt a lot, I used to love watching ants and I would get a piece of bread and crumble it up and watch them pick it up and carry it away. I also got away with a lot because I was the baby.

2. Who was the first boy you kissed? and what do you remember about it?
Ok now the earliest memory of kissing a boy was 5th grade, but I am sure I kissed one before that. But this is the one I remember. He tried sticking his tongue in my mouth and I thought it was revolting. His name was Vernon.

3. As a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
This changed all the time! haha Earliest one I think I wanted to be was a Nuclear Physicist, I had no idea what it was, I just liked the name. Then a librairian because I loved reading. Then a doctor then a chef. It kept changing!

2 comments:

  1. vernon sounds like hot stuff :P NOT!! glad there was no future with vernon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey nikki!!! i am reading too! i hope all is good there!

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! Please take the time to leave a comment. I'm sorry but due to massive amounts of spam I have turned off anonymous comments. But if you have a Google account you can use that :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...