Saturday, September 11, 2010

Kate's questions

I thought I would answer each set of questions in a separate post.

Here are Kate's questions:

1. Do you have any plans to come back to Australia for a holiday or to live in the very distant future?
I would love to go back for a holiday. Especially to Queensland to visit my mum. Billy only got to see part of Western Australia so I would love for him to see where I grew up and beautiful North Queensland. Back to live is highly unlikely. Something pretty major would make me do that. Basically if I lost Billy eg divorce, death. Even then I don't know.


2. Are the clothes and shoes you buy in the US nicer than Aussie stuff or are they pretty much the same sort of styles and fabrics?
I don't think I would say they are nicer but there is definitely more choice! Especially shoes! Oh lordy! They are much cheaper than in Australia. I haven't looked in a lot of higher class clothing stores as i don't work in an office or anything any more so I can't say for certain about fashion etc.


3. Have you seen anyone famous in person since living in the US?
The most famous person I have seen is a former NASCAR driver. Not exciting at all! haha


4. Do you think you are starting to get an American accent?
Ever now and then I catch myself pronouncing things differently. I don't know if I will ever lose my accent, I hope not. But I also think it would be cool to have a southern accent!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for stopping by! Please take the time to leave a comment. I'm sorry but due to massive amounts of spam I have turned off anonymous comments. But if you have a Google account you can use that :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...