Friday, October 22, 2010

Fun with Jen

My friend Jen, who I met through the mothers group I am a member of, took me out on Wednesday for lunch then some photography silliness.

She took me to Olive Garden and we got the all you can eat Soup, Salad and Breadsticks and as usual it was so good!

Then we drove into Downtown Salisbury and walked around taking photos. Jen is not afraid to get in front of the camera, unlike me. So I got quite a few of her being silly.

Here is a slideshow of photos from our adventure.



We found some really cool parts of Salisbury that we are going to go back and take more time to explore, especially beautiful old houses.

We did get a really freaked out when this old homeless guy started following us! But luckily we out walked him!

3 comments:

  1. You should have photographed him!

    ~ns

    ReplyDelete
  2. We really should have turned around and taken his picture. He had a really creepy look on his face. I think we were too nervous to do anything but walk fast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You two look like you have way too much fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! Please take the time to leave a comment. I'm sorry but due to massive amounts of spam I have turned off anonymous comments. But if you have a Google account you can use that :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...