Thursday, October 28, 2010

Olive Garden

Last Saturday night we went to Olive Garden with friends of ours, Dave & Kat. Olive Garden is one of my favourite places to eat. They have the yummiest food! It's an Italian Restaurant chain and it was the last place Billy & I ate at when I came to visit him back in 2005. So it's kind of "our place" too.

You get a choice of soup or salad for starters. I always go with the salad. I love their salad. The dressing is so good.



They bring it out in a big bowl and put freshly shave parmesan on it if you want. The bowls they give you are chilled which I love also!

Then come the breadsticks. Yummmm!



Billy wanted soup so he got the Minestrone:



For our main meal Dave, Kat & I all got the same thing, Shrimp & Crab Tortelli Romana. The menu describes it: Shrimp, crab and smoked mozzarella-filled ravioli, topped with sautéed shrimp in a three cheese and sun-dried tomato sauce.



It was really good! Like YUM!

Billy & Ashley got the Lasagne. I didn't take a photo as they both dug in before I could!

Everything was delicious! I have never been disappointed at Olive Garden.

And during the day you can go there for all you can eat Soup, Salad and Breadsticks for $6.95. It is so good.

4 comments:

  1. OMG! I love the O.G.! It's my most favorite place to eat!

    And yes...the salad is the best there is! And...it's never ending! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like my kind of place to eat!!
    p.s. thus far it sounds like americans love a lot of seafood? especially 'shrimp'??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why was my last comment as Anon? =/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! Please take the time to leave a comment. I'm sorry but due to massive amounts of spam I have turned off anonymous comments. But if you have a Google account you can use that :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...