Thursday, October 21, 2010

Quiznos

Ok this is my first food post! Last Saturday we were out shopping and wanted something different for lunch. So we decided to try out Quiznos. Billy has eaten there before but it was quite a few years ago so he wasn't sure what they were like now. He described it as Subway but better.

So we went in and the first thing I noticed was how good it smelt in there. I have always loved the smell of Subway and this place smelt even better.

I was a little overwhelmed with the menu. It is very different to Subway. I would consider their subs a bit more "gourmet" compared to Subway. Plus it was quite pricey.

I decided on the Chicken Carbonara sub. It has white chicken, bacon, mozzarella, mushrooms, and alfredo sauce. You get a choice of what type of bread you want it on and I got it on Italian White.

The sub wasn't bad. I wasn't a huge fan of the Alfredo sauce. I think if I go back I will order something else.





All in all I wouldn't be holding my breath to go back. If I want a toasted sub I think I would go for a Dominoes sub. Their Chicken Bacon Ranch and the Mediterranean Vegie Sub are so good. Maybe soon I will do a post about them!


5 comments:

  1. oooh it looks yum!! but ill take your word for it on the sauce :D xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah it just wasn't as nice as I thought it could be, you know?

    I think it would be much nicer with ranch dressing or even plain mayo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to love Quiznos! But they hiked up their prices and changed their recipes and I stopped going. You think I should give them another try? This does look yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wouldn't recommend them to anyone. I just think they are way over priced and nothing special.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like their Italian! YUM!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! Please take the time to leave a comment. I'm sorry but due to massive amounts of spam I have turned off anonymous comments. But if you have a Google account you can use that :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...