Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Ashley snacks


I have been enjoying making Ashley's afternoon snacks so much! I didn't get to do it at all last week as he was off school except for 1 day (yes I fed him, just different stuff). He is really liking it aswell. I find he isn't grazing anymore in the afternoon and he still eats all of his dinner.

I am trying to think of more things I can include in his snacks. We didn't get any fruit other than bananas on the weekend so we will pick some up on the weekend plus celery etc.


I also cheated with the baby carrots. He saw them and wanted them, which saves time for me. I decided to add the yogurt to is this week to give him some dairy in there.

1 comment:

Thank you so much for stopping by! Please take the time to leave a comment. I'm sorry but due to massive amounts of spam I have turned off anonymous comments. But if you have a Google account you can use that :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...