Monday, January 3, 2011

2011

So it's a new year and one of my resolutions is to blog more. So hopefully that is one I will be able to keep. A few others I have managed to stick to so far, even though it has only been 3 days!

2010 was an interesting year. It had it's highs and lows. The biggest high was the excitement that we might get a new house, but that also became the biggest low, with our land and the new house not appraising for enough to get the loan.

A few other things happened that even though they were upsetting and hurtful at the time, have made life actually better in the long run. I have learnt who my true friends are and that I don't have to keep people in my life if I don't want to. That I have complete control of my feelings and that people can only hurt them if I allow them too.

So 2011 is going to be about me. I am going to be joining Weight Watchers tomorrow morning. So weightloss will play a large part in my blog from now one too. I have already lost around 15 pounds on my own but gained about 4 back over Christmas. Weight Watchers always worked well for me so I am going to do it again. It might also help me to meet people and also just get out of the house for an hour or so.

I am also planning on restarting my 365 project again. This year I plan on starting it on my 35th birthday in March. Hopefully this time I can do a whole year.

2 comments:

  1. cant wait to follow you on your new journey this year nikki. im really excited for you!!!! xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. woo hoo WW!!! good on you, let me know how it goes! i am sure you will... we must skype sooooon!!! :D XOXOXOXOX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! Please take the time to leave a comment. I'm sorry but due to massive amounts of spam I have turned off anonymous comments. But if you have a Google account you can use that :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...