Monday, January 3, 2011

First LO of 2011

Here is my first of hopefully MANY layouts of 2011. I promised my mother-in-law a scrapbook LAST Christmas and I have been terrible at making it so one of my resolutions this year is to actually make it for her.


It only took me like 2 hours to do it because I am the worst procrastinator on the planet! I kept changing my mind about the paper and colours etc. But I am fairly happy with the outcome. It doesn't look anything like the awesome layouts I see coming from seasoned scrapbookers but this is really only my 4th from scrap layout I have made so I think it's pretty good.

1 comment:

  1. i absolutely LOVE it!!!
    you have done an amazing job and the journalling is perfect too, i love how it tells the story of the photos. well done nikki!! now.. do some more scrapping!! xox

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! Please take the time to leave a comment. I'm sorry but due to massive amounts of spam I have turned off anonymous comments. But if you have a Google account you can use that :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...