Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Weigh-in #1

 

So it was weigh in day today. As you can see above I had a pretty good loss. It wasn't as big as I expected though, as my scales at home were reflecting a bigger loss. But I also had a 0.7lb gain overnight. I have been 100% on plan so not sure why I had a gain. But gains can happen for many reasons so I am not worrying about it.

The drive to the meeting was kind of interesting. First of all I saw my second coyote. He was beautiful. He was about 30 feet from the road and was just standing in the middle of a field watching me drive past. His coat was thick and he looked a lot healthier than the first one I saw. I know they are not loved by many people but I think they are beautiful.

The meeting was ok. They are a lot shorter and not as involved as the ones I am used to. The people are mostly much older than me and tend to keep within their own groups. I forgot to take my water and banana with me so I was starving and thirsty the whole time.

But I am down 3.2lbs (1.4kg) and I am pretty happy about that!

3 comments:

  1. hey nikki!! keep at it beautiful, you are going to make even more progress as you go along. well done on your loss xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good weight loss. I have been thinking of joining weght watchers but that is as far as I have gotten with it.......

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go on your loss... It is exciting to see the scale go down! I hope I can do the same!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! Please take the time to leave a comment. I'm sorry but due to massive amounts of spam I have turned off anonymous comments. But if you have a Google account you can use that :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...