Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Weight n stuff

So this morning would have been my 1st week's weigh in at Weight Watchers if it wasn't for the lovely snow and ice that shut everything down.

So I don't know my official loss this week because I didn't weigh myself at home on the day I went to join.

I weighed in on the Wii Fit this afternoon after I had lunch and I have lost 11 pounds (5kg) since I last used it! So that's pretty good! I am guessing I lost about 5 pounds (2.2kg) this week going by the scales. Not to shabby!

The plan has actually been really easy to follow. My main problem is actually eating all my points. I never used to eat during the day so that is something that I am changing. Plus drinking more water/fluids.

Well I am hoping for a really good week 2 and a REALLY big loss on the scales next week!

2 comments:

  1. that totally sucks you couldnt go!! boo! snow is not all white and pretty sometimes huh? hehe

    good luck with week 2!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! Please take the time to leave a comment. I'm sorry but due to massive amounts of spam I have turned off anonymous comments. But if you have a Google account you can use that :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...