Friday, February 18, 2011

4th weigh-in

Photobucket
Another pound down!! I was not expecting a loss at all! I didn't go off plan at all but I used my weekly points for the first time and thought the scales would suffer from it. But I still lost! I was so stoked!

I am REALLY hoping to get to my 10lb loss next week. I will need to lose 1.8lb this week. It's doable, considering how I have been losing. If I get it I will also get my 5% star!!

I am so proud of myself and how well I am doing. My 35th birthday is in a little over a month and I am excited to see how much I can lose by then. 

1 comment:

  1. Congrats!!! You know what they say, "Slow and steady wins the race."

    and Happy early Birthday!! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! Please take the time to leave a comment. I'm sorry but due to massive amounts of spam I have turned off anonymous comments. But if you have a Google account you can use that :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...