Saturday, February 19, 2011

Day 1

Day 01- A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself



This was taken before heading out to dinner for our anniversary on the 1oth. 15 interesting facts! Wow. I don't think I am very interesting. Well here goes.

  1. I have lived in every state of Australia except Tasmania. Sadly I was very young for most of them so I don't remember much about all the places we lived.
  2. I have taken care of myself since age 15. I have worked for most of my life since then. The time here in the USA is the longest I haven't worked in my entire life.
  3. I am very logical. I can see logic in most things. It drives most people crazy.
  4. I rarely freak out about stuff. I am good in a crisis.
  5. I want to have another baby so badly I cry about it nearly every night when I am alone.
  6. My spine is so damaged that I am scared one day it will be so bad I won't be able to walk.
  7. I am hilarious. I am great with snappy comebacks, one liners and can make a roomful of people be in stitches. 
  8. I can strike up a conversation with anyone and regularly do it.
  9. I am afraid of losing my accent. 
  10. I used to want to be a Japanese Chef. I took Japanese for 3 years and did commercial cooking in school. I love Japanese food but sadly it is very hard to find around here.
  11. I was a tomboy most of my childhood and teenage years. It wasn't until recently I started liking girly things and now my favourite colour is pink!
  12. I love shoes. Especially boots. If I could I would wear boots everyday.
  13. I also love skirts and dresses. I can't wait to lose this weight and wear pretty clothes again.
  14. My husband is my favourite person in the entire world. He never annoys me, I never tire of being with him. I could sit and listen to him for hours. I absolutely adore him and I hate it when he is at work.
  15. If they existed I would love to be a Vampire. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! Please take the time to leave a comment. I'm sorry but due to massive amounts of spam I have turned off anonymous comments. But if you have a Google account you can use that :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...