Monday, February 14, 2011

More food

I keep taking photos of things I am eating etc to blog about then forget to do it. So here they are!


One of my favourite fast food items. It's the Chargrilled Chicken Sandwich from Chick-fil-a. It's only 6 points which is fantastic! It comes with a packet of Honey Roasted BBQ sauce which is DELICIOUS! It's 2 points extra but sooo worth it.

Sushi

Mmmm sushi! Billy & I got a pack each from Trader Joe's. Mine was Brown Rice Crabmeat rolls. They weren't too bad. I would have preferred fresh sushi, but for packaged sushi it was ok. I really need to get back into making my own. I am pretty good at it.


My favourite breakfast! Kashi Golean cereal with banana and soy milk (photo is before I added the milk). It's got a bunch of protein and keeps me satisfied for hours!

And of course I have to have a cup of Earl Grey tea with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! Please take the time to leave a comment. I'm sorry but due to massive amounts of spam I have turned off anonymous comments. But if you have a Google account you can use that :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...