Friday, February 18, 2011

More food

All I seem to blog about at the moment is food or weight loss! I am sorry if this is boring but I am planning on doing a feature a day about people in my life, so stay tuned.

Back to the food.

When we went to Trader Joe's this past week I picked up some Sun-dried Tomato and Basil Chicken Sausages. I had one yesterday in a whole wheat bun with grilled onions. It was delicious!


I liked it so much I had 2 today with salad. There are a bunch of other flavours which I am looking forward to trying. Here is my lunch today:


Last night's dinner was something I had been wanting to make in a long time. When I was young and mum still ate seafood she would make fish with lemon juice and celery seeds and I remember I used to LOVE it! Well last night I attempted it for the first time and it was so yummy! And it was a big hit with the men of the house too! I also baked sweet potatoes, steamed broccoli & brussel sprouts and pan fried mushroom and cherry tomatoes with olive oil and garlic. 


I have always loved cooking, I mean I wanted to be a chef growing up. But here recently I have loved it even more. I have enjoyed using such fresh and healthy ingredients which I have missed so much living here. Trader Joe's has been such a blessing to me and my healthy lifestyle change. 

My body and the scales are feeling the positive affects!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! Please take the time to leave a comment. I'm sorry but due to massive amounts of spam I have turned off anonymous comments. But if you have a Google account you can use that :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...