Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Yummy dessert

Last time we were at Trader Joe's we grabbed some of these mini meringues. I worked out the points and it was 3 points for 4 of them.

So tonight I had a great idea to make a mock pavlova type dessert with them.

Here is what I used:


Mini meringues
Fat Free whipped cream
fruit (I used strawberries and kiwi fruit)

I was able to use 3 meringues for only 2 points and 1 cup of the Reddi Wip was 1 point.

I broke up the meringues:


Then I added the Reddi Wip and mixed it up. Then chopped up the fruit and put it on top. 


And that's it. A delicious 3 point dessert! YUM!

3 comments:

  1. That looks good. I love Trader Joes too! Followed your link through the WW boards :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow i can't believe they're 3 points. yum!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! Please take the time to leave a comment. I'm sorry but due to massive amounts of spam I have turned off anonymous comments. But if you have a Google account you can use that :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...