No. I don't think I have ever said that. I have said "I hate everything" quite a few times though.
227. Why do some people want to get more money than they could ever spend?
Greed? I have no idea.
228. Have you ever won a carnival fish?
I have no idea what that even is.
229. Did it live more than a week?
See above dude.
230. What's the best sounding accent a person can have?
231. What's the most boring thing you've ever read?
Books about maths.
232. Do you prefer buttons or touch screens?
233. Do you think there is a lot of similarity between the Harry Potter books and the Lord of the Rings series?
Oh there are many many similarities. I have had long discussions about them.
234. Would you consider yourself to be naive?
Not really. But in saying that I am being naive.
235. Which of your friends is most likely to go to jail?
None of them. I don't befriend criminals if I can help it.
236. What is the smallest amount of money that could be in a public toilet that would make you reach in and grab it?
237. Would you ever wear real fur?
Depends on what animal it was from. I wear leather so what's the difference?
238. Arachnophobia or Eight Legged Freaks?
They were both silly, but Arachnophobia was actually creepy, the other one was not scary at all.
239. What are your feelings about police officers?
Love them. Respect them 100%.
240. what is your favorite line from a song?
"A women needs a man like a fish needs a bicycle."
241. Is fifty dollars a lot of money?
242. Do you like the band Front 242 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Front_242
Never heard of them.
243. Would you rather have fame, money, or self-satisfaction?
Money. I am being honest.
244. What's your middle name?
245. What is the absolute limit, the craziest thing you would do for a million dollars?
Bungee Jump, I am not very adventurous.
246. Are you good, evil or neutral?
I am good and bad, wouldn't say evil though.
247. Should ebonics (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ebonics)
248. What color is your bedroom?
Ugly wallpaper colour
What color would you like it to be?
PINK - If I had my way!!
249. When are you planning to move to a new home?
That is just a mean mean question.
250. If you added up the cost of everything in the room with you, approximately what would it come out to be?
Well there are 2 computers, all my photography equipment, scrap booking supplies and heaps of other stuff. Probably around $5000+