Wednesday, March 2, 2011

6th weigh-in


So I weighed in this morning and you can see I lost AGAIN! I really thought I would gain this week. I kind of went off track a little on the weekend and didn't track. But I did have all of my 49 weekly points to use so I guess I didn't do as bad as I thought. I was so shocked when I got on those scales though. 

My birthday is in 3 weeks exactly and I would love to hit the 15lb loss by then. It's only 2.8lbs so I think I can do it!

I got Zumba for the Wii today, it was on sale at Target so Billy said I could get it as an early birthday present! YAY! I tried it for a bit this afternoon and I know it's going to kick my butt!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! Please take the time to leave a comment. I'm sorry but due to massive amounts of spam I have turned off anonymous comments. But if you have a Google account you can use that :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...