Saturday, March 12, 2011

Accountability

I have never been afraid to admit failure and mistakes. So here I am confessing.

I have been kinda bad the past couple of days with Weight Watchers. I haven't been tracking and eating naughty food. So I have decided I am going to post my food everyday here on my blog, for the whole world to see (even though I don't know if anyone even reads this).

So here is today's food diary:

Breakfast:
1 Crumpet - 3 points
1 tsp butter - 1 point
2 tsp honey - 1 point
1 banana - 0 points
Earl Grey tea with splenda & 1/4 cup of 1% milk - 1 point
Total = 6 points

Lunch:
Whole wheat pita - 3 points
garlic hummus - 1 point
baby spinach, arugula/rocket, cucumber, cherry tomatoes - 0 points
1 slice sharp cheddar - 2 points
3 slices smoked ham - 1 point
Total = 7 points

Dinner:
125g chicken breast fillet - 3 points
1/2 cup brown rice, cooked - 3 points
butternut squash roasted in oil - 2 points
steamed broccoli & brussel sprouts - 0 points
Total = 8 points

Snacks:
1 orange - 0 points
Fruit salad (fresh pineapple, apple & kiwi fruit) - 0 points
Chobani Greek yogurt with 1tbs of Low fat/sugar free Cheesecake jello - 4 points

I still have 4 points left.

1 comment:

  1. I'm reading your blog :-) + this is brave of you. Some weeks I'm afraid to acknowledge what I've eaten to myself, let alone share it with the world. Mostly because I don't eat enough, but I'm working on it. I'm inspired!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! Please take the time to leave a comment. I'm sorry but due to massive amounts of spam I have turned off anonymous comments. But if you have a Google account you can use that :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...