Sunday, March 20, 2011

Anonymous comments

So I have decided to remove anonymous comments on my blog for the time being. It seems someone thought it was an open invitation to come on to MY blog and post crap without even identifying themselves. Brave. Real brave. So I have disabled this function for the time being. So I apologise to my readers who now have to have an ID to comment on here. Sucks but there is always someone who ruins it for everyone.

If you have something to say to me, be an adult and don't hide behind anonymity. Have some balls.

4 comments:

  1. what the fuck? who was ittt?! okay, you don't know... durr donna.

    anyway, they're obviously dickheads.

    i have banned anon comments on my blog, because i don't want that shit either.

    fuck the haters!!! you are the best, and they are just jealous because their jeans are too TIGHT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. bwahahahahaha!

    I love you so much! hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like Donna!! lol

    I hate cowardly sh*theads. I'm so sorry. I'd would disable it too.

    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally support this...if you aren't bold enuff to make urself known when you "speak your mind", then shut the hell up. LMAO @Donna too funny.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! Please take the time to leave a comment. I'm sorry but due to massive amounts of spam I have turned off anonymous comments. But if you have a Google account you can use that :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...