Monday, March 14, 2011

Before photos

I thought I would post some before photos of me so we can compare later on.

This one was taken almost a year ago, March 21st 2010 on the way out to dinner:

Old photo March 2010

Thanksgiving 2010:

Thanksgiving 2010

December 2010, I had already started losing weight here. I bought those jeans in August or September and they were too small but I liked them and wanted to lose weight to get into them. Here I had lost about 10lbs and fit into them!

Dec 2010, after losing about 10lbs






2 comments:

  1. Looking good. Be proud of your goals, I am trying to get my head around the 15 lbs I am trying to lose. Well actually start on them anyway.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! Please take the time to leave a comment. I'm sorry but due to massive amounts of spam I have turned off anonymous comments. But if you have a Google account you can use that :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...