Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Big one!

Photobucket

Wow! I was pretty darn shocked at my weightloss when she first told me, but when I thought about it, it was technically a 2 week effort as last week was that "time" of the month and I had a fluid gain. So I knew it was going to be a good weigh in. 

I was also VERY happy that I got to my birthday goal of 15lbs 1 week early! It's my 35th birthday next week and I was really hoping I was going to get to 15lbs in time and I did it early than expected!

For my Aussie friends I lost 1.7kg this week and 7.18kg so far. So happy!


2 comments:

  1. fantastic nikki!! im so proud of you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done! :) I bet your feeling better within yourself too. Not just seeing the results but feeling them. Congrats again :)
    Sami Jae.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! Please take the time to leave a comment. I'm sorry but due to massive amounts of spam I have turned off anonymous comments. But if you have a Google account you can use that :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...