Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Chick-Fil-A


Ahh love those cows. My Aussie friends will have no idea what I am talking about and that makes me kinda sad. Chick-fil-a is awesome. Their ad campaigns are too cute. And their food is great. They have quite a few diet friendly items on their menu. Plus I like that they are closed on Sunday. They are a Christian owned company and they believe Sunday is for being with family. 

Anyway Billy & I go there once in a while and we spent a lot of time there when his grandfather was in hospital as there was one in the mall's food court right next to the hospital so I came to know their menu quite well.

Today I had a hankering for their Chicken Soup. It is really good and good comfort food. I get the medium size which is only 4 points. It has chunks of white chicken meat, veges and noodles. It's delicious.


I also got the Chargrilled Chicken Salad. It's a good way to get some veges in and protein. It too is only 4 points. It comes with croutons and sunflower seeds which aren't counted in the points, and I never use them. I do take them home with me though as Ashley loves the croutons and I like the seeds on my own salads sometimes.


I have blogged about the Chargrilled Chicken Sandwich I get from there before. It is really yummy too and only 6 points. Chick-fil-a has to be my favourite "Fast Food" place for their choice of low fat options.

2 comments:

  1. http://deerdonna.blogspot.com/2011/03/lots-of-stuff-and-blogger-award.html

    just letting you know i gave you an award!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I discovered the point friendliness of Chick fil A today when they brought it in to work for a catered lunch. I was thrilled with the points for the chicken wrap and very greatful for the fruit salad that was brought with it! I too am also glad of the fact that they are a Christian owned company. Brave and awesome to live by their beliefs. Anyway thanks for sharing I am definatly going to check out that chicken soup. It looks divine!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! Please take the time to leave a comment. I'm sorry but due to massive amounts of spam I have turned off anonymous comments. But if you have a Google account you can use that :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...