Saturday, March 12, 2011

Crumpets!


Ok so I used to eat crumpets ALL the time in Australia. They are one of my most favourite things to eat for breakfast. But they aren't common here. I was told a while ago that Trader Joe's carried them but when I went there the first time we asked and they no longer stocked them.

Well yesterday I went with my friend Andrea and we were in line at the checkout and the guy in front had a packet of them and I FREAKED OUT! So I got 2 packs of them! Only downside is I prefer whole wheat ones but they only had white or cinnamon (blugh!) so I got the white ones.


They are 3 points each so I will only have 1 at a time and freeze the rest. This morning I had one with butter (teeny bit) and honey.

1 comment:

  1. cinnamon crumpets?? bloody disgusting i reckon. not a fan of cinnamon anything anymore...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! Please take the time to leave a comment. I'm sorry but due to massive amounts of spam I have turned off anonymous comments. But if you have a Google account you can use that :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...