Monday, March 14, 2011

Food Diary #3

Today is the day before weigh-in and I always eat less on Monday's. It's the way I have always done it. I also try not to eat too much sodium.

Breakfast:
37g Kashi Golean cereal - 4 points
1/2 cup soy milk - 1 point
1 x banana - 0 points
Tea - 1 point
Total = 6 points

Lunch:
1 x Extra Lean turkey patty - 3 points
1tsp oil - 1 point
28g fat free feta - 1 point
salad - 0 points
Total = 5 points

Dinner:
1 x can of Progresso Light Italian soup - 4 points
Total = 4 points

Snack:
1 x WW Red Velvet Mini bar - 2 points



Todays total = 17 out of 29 points

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! Please take the time to leave a comment. I'm sorry but due to massive amounts of spam I have turned off anonymous comments. But if you have a Google account you can use that :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...