Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Food Diary 30/03

Photobucket

I have been terrible at posting these. But I have also gone off track a little the past week or so. So I haven't been tracking 100% of the time. BUT I am back in the swing of things and am going to try very hard to post my food diaries every day. I have been 100% focussed since my meeting on Tuesday so I will post both days food.

Tuesday 29th March:


Breakfast:
1 x Venti Skinny Caramel Latte (Starbucks) - 4 points


Lunch:
1 x whole wheat pita - 3 points
25g avocado - 1 point
1tbs roasted garlic hummus - 1 point
1 slice of sharp cheddar - 2 points
baby spinach, cucumber, arugula, cherry tomatoes - 0 points


Dinner:
1 x Chick-fil-a Chargrilled Chicken sandwich - 6 points
1 x Regular Chick-fil-a Hearty chicken soup - 4 points
1 x small diet lemonade
1 x packet Honey Roasted BBQ sauce - 2 points


Snack:
Baby spinach, cucumber, arugula, celery - 0 points
1 tbs roasted sunflower seeds
35g avocado - 2 points


TOTAL = 27 out of 29 used



Wednesday 30th March:

Breakfast:
1 cup Kashi Golean cereal - 4 points
1 cup Soy milk - 2 points
1 cup of almond milk - 1 point
1 x banana - 0 points
Splenda - 0 points

Lunch:
1 x whole wheat pita bread - 3 points
1 x wedge Laughing Cow Light cheese - 1 point
28g fat free shredded cheese - 1 point
55g ham - 1 point

Dinner:
135g lean cubed steak - 5 points
1/2 cup brown rice, cooked - 3 points
roasted brussel sproats - 0 points
steamed broccoli - 0 points
2 tsp canola oil - 2 points

Snack:
1 x orange - 0 points
1 Green tea - 0 points


TOTAL = 23 out of 29 used

I still have 6 points left tonight and all of my 49 weeklies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! Please take the time to leave a comment. I'm sorry but due to massive amounts of spam I have turned off anonymous comments. But if you have a Google account you can use that :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...