Monday, March 21, 2011

Food Diary #7 & 8

Man I have been bad at keeping up to date with these. I track all of my food on WW but I want to put it on here everyday also. I just keep forgetting as I feel I al posting too much as it is!

March 19th:

Breakfast:
Earl Grey tea with 1/2 cup 1% milk - 1 Point
Weight Watchers Sweet & Salty bar - 3 points

Lunch:
1 x Trader Joe's English Muffin - 3 points
5g butter - 1 point
Jennie-O Extra lean turkey burger patty - 3 points
1 tsp canola oil - 1 point
30g avocado - 1 point
sunflower seeds - 2 points
large bowl of salad vegetables - 0 points

Dinner:
100g lean steak - 3 points
2 tsp olive oil - 2 points
roasted broccoli, brussel sprouts, mushrooms - 0 points

Snacks:
12g World's Finest chocolate caramel - 2 points
1 x Skinny Cow Mint Truffle ice cream - 3 points
30g Trader Joe's popped chips - 3 points

Total = 28 out of 29 points


March 20th:

Breakfast:
53g Kashi Golean cereal - 5 points
1 cup almond milk - 1 point
1/2 cup 1% milk in tea - 1 point
splenda - 0 points
Banana - 0 points

Lunch:
3 x Lean Cuisine Thai Style Spring Rolls - 5 points

Dinner:
2 Trader Joe's Sweet Apple Chicken sausages - 7 points
1 tsp canola oil - 1 point


Snacks:
1 orange - 0 points
1 apple - 0 points
6oz Dannon Light & Fit yogurt - 2 points
4 oz 2% cottage cheese - 2 points

Total = 24 out of 29 points

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! Please take the time to leave a comment. I'm sorry but due to massive amounts of spam I have turned off anonymous comments. But if you have a Google account you can use that :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...