Sunday, March 6, 2011

Omelette

The other day Billy & I were hungry so I decided to make us an omelette each. I made his with full eggs, mine with egg whites.

I chopped up ham, mushrooms, red onion, cherry tomatoes and baby spinach. I kept the spinach separate.


 I heated up a little oil in my small frying pan and added the ham & veggies, minus spinach. I fried them for a couple of minutes:


Then I beat the egg whites with my beater and added it the the pan, I let it cook for a minute then sprinkle on the spinach.


I let it sit on the heat for about 2 minutes, then popped it under the grill/broiler until cooked through.


We ate them with English Muffins and they were so good!

1 comment:

  1. yummmmmy that looks so bloody good. i am soo hungry right now!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! Please take the time to leave a comment. I'm sorry but due to massive amounts of spam I have turned off anonymous comments. But if you have a Google account you can use that :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...