Saturday, March 19, 2011

Part 1: 5000 questions

1. Who are you? 
I am Nikki, 34 years old. Mother, wife, sister, daughter, friend. Funny, logical, analytic, stubborn, realistic, smart, emotional. I was born and raised in Cairns Australia, moved to Perth, Australia when I was 15. Met my husband online in 2005, married him in 2006 and now we live in the USA.
2. What are the 3 most important things everyone should know about you? 
If you treat me right, I will never turn my back on you.
My logic is irrefutable.
I am never afraid to speak my mind.

3. When you aren't filling out 5,000 question surveys like this one what are you doing? 
Surfing the net, talking to friends online, taking photographs, blogging, spending time with my husband and son. Living life.

4. List your classes in school from the ones you like the most to the ones you like the least (or if you are out of school, think of the classes you did like and didn't like at the time). 
Japanese
Cooking
English
Computers
Geography
Math
PE

5. What is your biggest goal for this year? 
To get to my goal weight, or close to it.

6. Where do you want to be in 5 years? 
I would love to be in a bigger house with another child.

7. What stage of life are you in right now?
Very happily married, hoping for another child. 

8. Are you more child-like or childish? 
A bit of both.

9. What is the last thing you said out loud? 
"What the?"

10. What song comes closest to how you feel about your life right now? 






11. Have you ever taken martial arts classes?
No but my ex knew Tai Kwon Do and he taught me some moves.
 

12. Does your life tend to get better or worse or does it just stay the same?
It has it's ups and downs. It used to be pretty bad for a long time, but it is mostly good now. Would be nice to be in a better financial place but apart from that I can't complain. 


13. Does time really heal all wounds? 
Not all, no.


14. How do you handle a rainy day? 
I complain! No seriously they don't bother me much unless I had something planned outside.


15. Which is worse...losing your luggage or having to sort out tangled holiday lights? 
Luggage! I have had it happen before and it stinks! Lucky it was going home from a holiday so I wasn't without my things.


16. How is your relationship with your parents? 
Great with my mother, my father I haven't had contact with in a long time. I haven't physically seen or spoken to him since I was about 7.
Will you miss them when they are gone? 
My mother, yes very much. She lives on the other side of the world and I miss her dearly.

17. Do you tend to be aware of what is going on around you? 
Very much so. I am very good at taking notice of things. 


18. What is the truest thing that you know? 
My husbands love.

19. What did you want to be when you grew up?
Japanese Chef


20. Have you ever been given a second chance? 
Plenty of them.


21. Are you more of a giver or a taker? 
Giver definitely.


22. Do you make your decisions with an open heart/mind?
Yes. I am very logical. I have to think about things before I make a decision and I look at it from every possible angle.
 

23. What is the most physically painful thing that has ever happened to you? 
Kidney stone


24. What is the most emotionally painful thing that has ever happened to you? 
I don't speak about it.


25. Who have you hugged today? 

My son and my husband. Multiple times too :D



2 comments:

  1. "If you treat me right, I will never turn my back on you."

    I treated you right.. and you turned your back on me without a word.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. I don't really know how to respond to that seeming you posted anonymously and I have no idea who you are. But I would never turn my back on someone unless they did something to deserve it. So you obviously didn't treat me right.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! Please take the time to leave a comment. I'm sorry but due to massive amounts of spam I have turned off anonymous comments. But if you have a Google account you can use that :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...