Sunday, March 20, 2011

Part 2: 5000 Questions

26. Who has done something today to show they care about you? 
A couple of messages on Facebook from friends.

27. Do you have a lot to learn? 
Don't we all?

28. If you could learn how to do three things just by wishing and not by working what would they be? 
A. Speak all the languages in the world

B. Run really fast

C. Fly a plane

29. Which do you remember the longest: what other people say, what other people do or how other people make you feel? 
All 3. How people treat me, whether it's what they do, say or make me feel leaves a big impact on me. I remember it for a long time. Good and bad.

30. What are the key ingredients to having a good relationship? 
Trust, honesty and support.

31. What 3 things do you want to do before you die? 
A. Have another child

B. Travel more

C. See Antartica

32. What three things would you want to die to avoid doing? 

A. Suffering with a painful, drawn out disease

B. Losing my family

C. watching the world end

33. Is there a cause you believe in more than any other cause? 
Medical research

34. What does each decade make you think of: 

The 19.. 

20's:  Gangsters, flappers, fishnet stockings.

30's: The Great Depression, WW2, Hitler

40's:  WW2, Hitler, Pearl Harbour, women working more 

50's: The Cold War, Sputnik, Elvis, Rock n Roll

60's: The Beatles, Space Race, Hippies, Vietnam

70's: Disco, Polyester, Bee Gees 

80's: Big Hair, Duran Duran, Ronald Reagan, Challenger Disaster

90's: Nirvana, Grunge, Bill Clinton, Oklahoma City Bombing

2000 (so far): September 11th, George Bush, Harry Potter, Twilight

2010's: Obama, Insane debt, Revolution in Egypt, Japan's destruction

35. Which decade do you feel the most special connection to and why? 
1980's. It's when I was young and innocent and I love the music.

36. What is your favorite oldie/classic rock song? 


37. What country do you live in and who is the leader of that country?
USA - Barack Omaba

If you could say any sentence to the current leader of your country what would it be? 
Wake the f*** up.

38. What's your favorite TV channel to watch in the middle of the night? 
I don't. 

39. What Disney villain are you the most like and why?
I have no idea. 

40. Have you ever been a girl scout/boy scout? 
No

41. If you were traveling to another continent would you rather fly or take a boat?
Fly 

42. Why is the sky blue during the day and black at night? 
Cause they turn off the lights, duh!

43. What does your name mean? 
Nicole - means "People of victory"

44. Would you rather explore the deeps of the ocean or outer space? 
Outer space for sure!

45. Word association 

What is the first word that comes to mind when you see the word: 

Air:  head

Meat: helmet

Different: strokes

Pink: panther

Deserve: peace

White: dove

Elvis: Presley

Magic: Queen

Heart: attack

Clash: Titans

Pulp: Fiction

46. If you could meet any person in the world who is dead who would you want it to be? 
Elliott Smith

47. What if you could meet anyone who is alive? 
David Boreanaz hehehe

48. Is there a movie that you love so much you could watch it everyday? 
Lots of them. 40 Year Old Virgin is one.

49. You are going to be stuck alone in an elevator for a week. What do you bring to do?
Computer with internet access, book, iphone.

50. Have you ever saved someone's life or had your life saved? 
My life has been saved numerous times by doctors. When I was a baby I had pneumonia and nearly died. Again when I was 23 I was very sick and I was saved by a doctor.
I quit smoking when I was 29 so that is saving my own life. I am sure small things I have done has saved peoples lives.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! Please take the time to leave a comment. I'm sorry but due to massive amounts of spam I have turned off anonymous comments. But if you have a Google account you can use that :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...