Monday, March 21, 2011

Part 3: 5000 Questions

51. Make up a definition for the following silly words... 

Fruitgoogle:  Searching the world for the perfect strawberry!

Ambytime:  Ummmmm I have no idea.

Asscactus:  A great new insult I am going to use from now on.

52. What was the last thing you made with your own hands? 
Greeting cards.

53. What was your favorite toy as a child? 
Matchbox cars, I was a tomboy.

54. How many TV’s are in your house? 
2, well 3 technically but one is broken.

55. What is your favorite thing to do outside?
Photograph stuff 

56. How do you feel when you see a rainbow? 
Happy and I want to take a photo

57. Have you ever dreamt a dream that came true? 
Yes many.

58. Have you ever been to a psychic/tarot reader?
My mother is one. 

59. What is your idea of paradise? 
No stress and good company

60. Do you believe in god and if so what is he/she/it like? 
I do but describing him is not easy.

61. Do you believe in Hell? 
Yes in a way.

62. What one thing have you done that most people haven't? 
donated blood among others

63. What is the kindest thing you have ever done? 
Probably donating blood!

64. Are you a patient person?
yes and no 

65. What holiday should exist but doesn't? 
So many that I can't even think of them.

66. What holiday shouldn't exist but does? 
Anything that celebrates death or persecution. 

67. What's the best joke you ever heard? 
My is a pirate a pirate?
Because they arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

68. Where is the most fun place you have EVER been? 
The Zoo, any zoo.

69. Is your hair natural or dyed? 
It has a lot of natural regrowth with dyed ends.

70. Do you have any deep dark secrets or are you pretty much up front? 
I have some dark secrets but I am usually quite upfront about most things.


71. What is under your bed right now? 
Nothing except the floor. Our base in on the floor with no space under it.

72. If you were in the Land of Oz would you want to live there or go home? 
Go home.

73. If you drive do you frequently speed?
I used to be a lead foot but not anymore.

74. What is the world's best song to dance to? 
THIS:






75. What song was on the last time you danced with someone? 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! Please take the time to leave a comment. I'm sorry but due to massive amounts of spam I have turned off anonymous comments. But if you have a Google account you can use that :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...