Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Part 4: 5000 Questions

76. Do you prefer Disney or Warner Brothers? 
Warner Bros.


77. What is the first animal you would run to see if you went to the zoo? 
Bears or Orangutans


78. Would you consider yourself to be romantic? 
Very much so.


79. If the earth stopped rotating would we all fly off? 
If it stopped completely all of a sudden, yes we would. The earth's atmosphere would still be spinning so it would sweep us off the planet.

80. What is the one thing that you love to do so much that you would make sacrifices to be able to do it? 
Have another child.

81. If you (and everyone) had to lose one right or freedom, but you could pick which one everyone had to lose, what would you pick? 
If I was forced to choose one, it would be the freedom of religion. I would love for everyone to get along and religion is the biggest cause of wars and fighting. If there were no religion, I wonder if the world would be a more peaceful place. But luckily I don't have that power.


82. If you had to choose would you live on the equator or at the North Pole? 
North Pole
83. Would you rather give up listening to music or watching television? 
Television hands down! I couldn't live without music.


84. What do you think makes someone a hero? 
Self sacrifice, selflessness, standing up for those who cannot.

85. What cartoon would you like to be a character in? 
Futurama


86. Name one thing that turns your stomach: 
Compound fractures.

87. What was the last thing you paid for? 
Skinny caramel latte from Starbucks

88. Are you a coupon clipper?
Nope, I mean if I have a coupon for something that I actually need, I will use it but I am not one of these loonies that spend every waking minute clipping and talking coupons. I have much better things to do with my time. 

89. Get anything good in the mail recently? 
3 birthday cards today with some money!

90. Which would you rather take as a gym class...dancing, sailing, karate, or bowling? 
Dancing definitely 


91. In Star Trek people 'beam' back and forth between different places. What this means is they stand in a little tube and their molecules are deconstructed and sent to another tube somewhere else where they are reassembled. Only problem is when the molecules are deconstructed the person is dead. When they are put back together it is only a clone that has all the dead person's memories. So... 

Is the person who gets beamed the same person on both ends? 
Sorry what???????????????????

92. What insects are you afraid of?
Anything that bites really. 
Especially these buggers:


Yellowjacket



93. If you could print any phrase on a T-shirt, what would it say? 
"How do I block you in real life"




94. What's the most eccentric thing you have ever worn? 
Is there such a thing anymore? People can pretty much wear anything these days. I don't tend to be outlandish with my fashion.


95. If you could pick one food that you could eat all you wanted but it would have no effect on how much you weigh, what food would it be? 
Chocolate.

96. What are your parents interested in? 
My mum is into alternative stuff, she is also a vegan and very natural. My dad isn't interested in me so I couldn't give a shit.


97. Have you ever caught an insect and kept it as a pet? 
Yes

Have you ever caught and tamed a wild animal? 
No, but our kitty is still wild! haha


98. What is more helpful to you, wishes or plans? 
Plans of course.


99. When do you feel your life energy the strongest?
When I am with my husband. He is like a charger. He makes me feel like I am capable of anything.


100. You are spending the night alone in the woods and may bring only 3 items with you. What do you bring?
My husband.
Tent.
Food and water.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! Please take the time to leave a comment. I'm sorry but due to massive amounts of spam I have turned off anonymous comments. But if you have a Google account you can use that :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...