Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Part 5: 5000 Questions

101. What does happiness/joy feel like physically? 
To me you get a light feeling inside, almost like you can float. It can also make you feel dizzy and tingly.


102. List five people you love starting with the one you love the absolute most. 

A My son

B My husband

C my mother

D my sister Shelly

E my mother-in-law


103. How many movies have you gone to see this month? 
None! Haven't been to the cinema in a long time. I can't remember the last thing we went to see was. Harry Potter perhaps?

104. If you could have 3 wishes...but none of them could be for yourself, what would you wish for? 
No poverty
World Peace
No cancer

105. In what ways do you relax and de-stress when you are really tense? 
Massage, reading, watch TV, glass of wine.


106. How much money would it take to get you to drive to school naked in the springtime and get out of the car? 
Well I don't go to school, but it would have to be a couple of million.


107. Have you ever killed an animal?
Yes. Lots of insects and accidentally hit a few driving.


108. Have you ever lost someone close to you?
Yes, a few people and it's the most awful thing to ever experience.


109. What do you think of cloning? 
I would need much more information on it to have an opinion. But if people's complete personality could be transferred I would think it was amazing.


110. Do you read or watch TV more often? 
Read, I read a lot on the internet.


111. With all this talk of terrorism going around are you willing to sacrifice rights and freedoms for increased safety? 
No. I will never want to sacrifice anyone's freedom.


112. What is the punishment you would come up with for Osama Bin Laden if you caught him alive? 
Set him on fire and make him jump out of a 100 story building.


113. Have you ever named an individual part of your body? 
No I haven't.


114. Have you ever been on the radio or on TV? 
Yes and yes.


115. Have you ever won a lottery, or sweepstakes? 
Yes but it was small amounts.



116. Have you ever won a contest or competition? 
Yes quite a few. Photography contests recently.


117. Do you like to watch The Joy of Painting show with Bob Ross (check out this link if you don't know who he is. Also please note me if you notice the link is broken) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bob_Ross_(painter)? 
I have never watched the show but my husband talks about it a lot.


118. Do you know what your grandparents and your great grand parents did for a living? 
Well my mother's parents were Caretakers of a caravan park when I was growing up and it was right on the beach which was AWESOME!


119. Is there anything really interesting in your family history? 
Probably but I am not aware of it.


120. Is there anyone you trust completely? 
My husband 1000% percent. He has never lied to me. Not once.


121. Have you ever lost someone without having the chance to say goodbye?
Yes.


122. How do you feel about women in politics? 
I think it's fine. 


123. Would you rather have an indoor Jacuzzi or an outdoor pool?
Indoor jacuzzi! 


124. What things are you interested in that you study or read about on your own? 
Serial killers, crime etc


125. Would you consider yourself to be intelligent? 

Yes very much so. I have had my IQ tested and it's quite high.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! Please take the time to leave a comment. I'm sorry but due to massive amounts of spam I have turned off anonymous comments. But if you have a Google account you can use that :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...