Monday, March 28, 2011

Part 8: 5000 Questions

176. Does fear of death keep you from building a life?
Not at all.



177. Do you like all your movies to be in wide-screen?

Yes. I hate it when they aren't.
 

178. Are you a fan of any comic books? 

I don't read comic books but I love comic book characters. My husband is a big comic book fan and I love it when he tells me all about them. I could listen to him talk about them for hours.


179. At what age did you attend your first funeral?

I was about 26. It was my boyfriend at the time's father. I was there when he died. It was awful as I was very close to him.




180. What do you smell like (lotion, cologne, sweat)? 

nothing really. I just go out of bed. I don't have BO though.




181. What are your greatest sources for wisdom?

My self.


182. When you were little, where did your parents tell you babies come from? 

I only remember knowing the truth. I learnt at a very young age.


183. What is your favorite band?

It's hard to name 1. But I have loved The Cure, Duran Duran and The Split Enz for the longest.




184. What's the best cheesy 80's song? 

All of them! But I love them all.




185. What's the best kind of movie to see on a date? 

Comedy.




186. Do you like to sit in the front, middle or back of the Movie Theater?

Middle to back. About 2/3's of the way back. 




187. Have you ever been inside an abandoned building? 

Yes quite a few.




188. Under what circumstances would you agree to work for free?

Volunteering at a homeless shelter or children's hospital.




189. Candles or strobe lights? 

candles




190. Do you think the Lord of the Rings movies are true to the books or did Hollywood change the story too much?

I have only read the 1st book so I can't say. However The Hobbit is one of my all time favs so I hope they stay true to is as best they can. But I try to keep movies and books separate as we all picture how the books seem to us differently so no one can please us all.




191. When you see a stranger on the street does your first reaction lean towards thinking of this person as a potential friend or as a potential threat?

Neither, unless they look particularly threatening.





192. Is it natural for human beings to fear and distrust each other, or is it cultural?

Well I haven't experienced all cultures so there is no way I can answer that.




193. What do you really want to buy? 

A new house. 


194. You have to choose. Would you be happier marrying someone rich for their money or living in the streets and subway tunnels with someone you love? 

Being poor with someone I love, which is pretty much how we are right now.


195. If someone wanted to understand you what book could they read that would help? 

I have no idea. Probably something about Depression would be a good start.


196. Do you think it’s odd that Americans have freedom of religion and yet call themselves 'one nation under god'? 

Nope not odd at all.


197. In what sense are you a minority?

I am a foreigner in a country.


198. Are you anti social? 

Not really. 


199. Do you photograph well?

If I am in charge of the camera, yes!


200. Do you think that human beings would survivor through a nuclear winter?

Again, it really depends on what they have. Good shelter and supplies, yes.

1 comment:

Thank you so much for stopping by! Please take the time to leave a comment. I'm sorry but due to massive amounts of spam I have turned off anonymous comments. But if you have a Google account you can use that :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...