Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Part 9: 5000 Questions

201. Put these creatures in order from what you would least like to be reincarnated as (1), to what you would most like to be reincarnated as (10) assuming reincarnation ended up existing AND you were given a choice.
caterpillar, house dog, wild dog, vulture, male human, female human, oak tree, rock, manta ray, dolphin



dolphin, wild dog, house dog, caterpillar, manta ray, female human, male human, oak tree, rock, vulture



202. What do you feel unworthy of?
Nothing

203. Would you rather be remembered for having done something for humanity or being a really nice person?
Well I am a really nice person so I will be anyway.



204. Which do you value more: science or intuition?
Both are equally important.


205. Your best friend and your significant other are in the hospital at the same time with the same ailment. Who do you visit first?
Husband. 

206. Does the universe revolve around human beings?
Not at all. We are insignificant.

207. If you are no longer a virgin, do you wish you still were?
Nope.

208. Who is your favorite poet of those who are alive right now?
My husband.

209. What is your favorite song from the 90's?
That is way to hard. I cannot choose 1. But this is pretty high up there:





210. If you were in alphabet soup what letter would you be?
P. Don't ask why I just like that letter.

211. Do you believe in fairies, ghosts, aliens, angels, dwarves, elves, etc.?
Um yes! Of course! 

212. What makes you want to be someone’s friend?
If they are open, honest and fun.

213. Do you troll around the Internet harassing people anonymously for fun?
hahaha no! What a waste of time! I have been on the receiving end of it though and I pity the people that have nothing better to do.


214. Have you ever seen the movie A Man Who Fell to Earth?
I don't think so.

215. What is your favorite line from a movie?
Umm 


216. What's your favorite video game?
The Sims 3

217. Have you ever taken something that wasn't yours?
Yep

218. What is one phrase people say that irritates you?
Get over it.

219. You allow strangers to read your diary, but would you let your parents read it?
My mum yes! My dad can get lost.

220. Hot steamy bubble bath or quick in and out shower?
I never have quick showers.

221. Are you allergic to anything?
Apart from bullshit? No.

222. What is your favorite Terminator movie?
Terminator 2 and Salvation.

223. What is your favorite fast food?
Boneless honey BBQ wings with ranch dressing, but its a no no cause I got fat!

224. What would someone have to do to get you to never speak to him or her again?
Backstab me, talk shit about me behind my back, pretend to be my friend then bad talk me to other people. Be fake. Hurt me, lie to me. Steal from me. 

225. Would (or have) you ever whip someone or be whipped by someone in bed?
No and no.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! Please take the time to leave a comment. I'm sorry but due to massive amounts of spam I have turned off anonymous comments. But if you have a Google account you can use that :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...