Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Weigh-in

Photobucket

So I went to my weigh-in on Tuesday and I stayed the same. I was actually expecting a gain.

I have to confess I haven't been 100% on program the past couple of weeks. Most days I have been within points but there have been a few days here and there where I was STARVING! Seriously! So I kind of went a little crazy a few times. I am pretty sure I stayed within my weekly points but I didn't track and I have also found I can't eat my weeklies and lose.

But I am back on track and focussed again. Billy has been home the past few nights which actually helps me a lot. He distracts me from eating. When I am home here and alone (Ashley is here but he does his own thing) I tend to want to eat. We made sure I had plenty of salad vegies in the house to snack on.

I think one of my problems was I got to my mini goal then didn't set another one for myself and saw that subconscious as an excuse to stray. So my new goal is to reach my 20lb loss by 10th May, that's 6 weeks to lose 4.8lbs. I think I can do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! Please take the time to leave a comment. I'm sorry but due to massive amounts of spam I have turned off anonymous comments. But if you have a Google account you can use that :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...