Monday, April 25, 2011

Blah!

Sorry for the absence. I have been pretty sick the past week or so. I have bronchitis and have felt like death and not really felt up to blogging. I still don't feel great. Better than earlier in the week but I still get dizzy and lethargic every now and then. And this cough is driving me bonkers!

Plus today that monthly visitor came a week early! I usually have a very set cycle so this was a surprise. I am thinking it's because I have been sick, but who knows.

I have weigh in tomorrow and I am not expecting much at all. I have been tracking pretty much every day except yesterday and I don't think I went over much at all. We had Easter lunch at Billy's grandmothers house and I didn't eat much and what I did eat wasn't too bad. Plus I had all my daily points and 45 of my weeklies to use.

But I am thinking because I bloat up like a balloon during TOM that I will either have a very small loss, maintain or have a small gain. What ever happens I am not fussed. I would just like to feel human again!!

Hopefully this will be gone soon. I took my last anti-biotic today so I am hoping they have done their job.

I'll be posting about yesterday in a little while.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you feel better soon Nikki. You never know, being ill might give you another loss this week! Good luck xox

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! Please take the time to leave a comment. I'm sorry but due to massive amounts of spam I have turned off anonymous comments. But if you have a Google account you can use that :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...