Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Food Diary 19/04

Photobucket

Today was not a great day, food wise. I didn't go over my points but I also didn't make fantastic choices. But I am sick as a dog with the flu so I don't really care! 

Breakfast:
1 x Banana - 0 points
16.9oz (500ml) water - 0 points
1 x Venti Skinny Caramel Latte - 4 points (2 dairy)


Lunch:
1 x Annie Chun's Soup bowl Udon - 3 points

Dinner:
120g wild salmon - 4 points
1/2 cup brown rice - 3 points
2 tsp olive oil - 2 points
steamed brussel sprouts - 0 points
pan fried mushrooms & cherry tomatoes - 0 points

Snack:
1 x Trader Joe's 100 calorie chocolate bar - 3 points
1 x Low fat honey graham cracker - 2 points
1/2 cup 0% fat greek yogurt - 2 points
1tbs lemon curd - 3 points
1 x WW Mini bar cookies & cream

What a junky day. 

TOTAL = 28 out of 29 used

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! Please take the time to leave a comment. I'm sorry but due to massive amounts of spam I have turned off anonymous comments. But if you have a Google account you can use that :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...