Monday, April 4, 2011

Food Diary 2-4th April

Photobucket

It's a good thing this blog isn't my job otherwise I would have been fired a long time ago! You would think someone who had so much free time wouldn't have any problem finding time to blog. Well I obviously do. I think one of my issues is that when Billy is working, he sleeps most of the day, so I can't work on my computer while he is sleeping as the typing wakes him up. Sure I can use my little netbook in the living room, but I hate typing on the thing. The keyboard is tiny!

Anyway, I have been 100% on plan this week and within my points everyday so I have nothing to hide, I just keep forgetting to post this darn thing! I wish my WW tracker did it automatically on here! Anyway here is 3 days worth of food.

1st April 2011

Breakfast:
1 x Fit & Active granola bar - 3 points
1 x Grande Skinny Caramel Latte - 3 points

Lunch:
1 x tbs peanut butter - 3 points

Dinner:
Omelette made with:
3 x eggs - 6 points
14g fat free cheese - 1 point
55g ham - 1 point
tomatoes, onion, mushrooms - 0 points

whole wheat pita - 3 points
1 wedge laughing cow cheese - 1 point

Snack:
1 x 12ox Guinness - 6 points
13g air popped popcorn - 1 point

TOTAL = 28 out of 29 points used

2nd April 2011

Breakfast:
1 cup Kashi Golean cereal - 5 points
1 cup soy milk - 2 points
1 x banana - 0 points
Tea with milk - 1 point
Splenda - 0 points

Lunch:
1 serve Lean Cuisine Thai spring rolls - 5 points
Salad - 0 points
30g avocado - 1 point
1 tbs sunflower seeds - 1 point
Balsamic vinegar - 0 points

Dinner:
1 x Extra lean turkey patty - 3 points
1 x whole wheat pita - 3 points
1 x laughing cow cheese - 1 point
1 tsp canola oil - 1 point
1 slice sharp cheddar - 2 points


Snack:
1 x Weight Watchers Ice cream bar - 4 points
1 x Apple
1 x Orange

TOTAL = 29 out of 29 points

3rd April 2011

Breakfast:
1 cup Kashi Golean cereal - 5 points
1 cup soy milk - 2 points
1 x banana - 0 points
Tea with milk - 1 point
Splenda - 0 points


Lunch:
150g lean steak - 6 points
Salad - 0 points
58g avocado - 3 points
2 tsp canola oil - 2 points
1 tbs sunflower seeds - 1 point
Balsamic vinegar - 0 points

Dinner:
1 can Progresso Light Italian soup - 4 points
1 x Orange

Snack:

TOTAL = 24 out of 29 points used




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! Please take the time to leave a comment. I'm sorry but due to massive amounts of spam I have turned off anonymous comments. But if you have a Google account you can use that :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...