Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Food Diary 20/04

Photobucket

I have been sick as a dog so I have been eating comfort type food more than anything. I have been keeping within my points though so I am pretty proud of myself. Normally I would use being sick as an excuse to eat like crazy.

Breakfast:
2 x eggs - 4 points
1 x whole wheat English muffin - 3 points
2 tbs ketchup - 1 point
1 tsp canola oil - 1 point

Lunch:
1 x Wheat tortilla - 4 points
1 x banana - 0 points
2 tbs peanut butter - 5 points
1 tbs honey - 2 points
1 x orange - 0 points

Dinner:
2 x Sweet Apple chicken sausages - 7 points
salad - 0 points

Snack:
1 x orange - 0 points
1 3/4 cup soy milk - 4 points

Total = 29 out of 29 used
2 out of 49 weekly points used


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! Please take the time to leave a comment. I'm sorry but due to massive amounts of spam I have turned off anonymous comments. But if you have a Google account you can use that :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...