Monday, April 18, 2011

Grilled ham & cheese


A couple of weeks ago I had a real hankering for a grilled ham & cheese sandwich. So I was brainstorming on how to make it so it wasn't too pointy. I came up with this which was not too high in points at all.


1 x Trader Joe's Whole Wheat pita bread - 3 points
1 x slice Food Lion sharp cheddar cheese -2 points
1 x wedge Laughing Cow Light Swiss - 1 point (you can actually have 2 wedges for 1 point but 1 wedge was plenty)
55g shaved ham - 1 point

Then I put it into my Crofton 3 in 1 grill with the grill plates on and grill it until it was ready.


I had it with a big bowl of 0 point salad. So 8 points in total. You could change it up to your liking, but this is how I like it and it was delish!


I got my grill at Aldi for like $20 or so and I love it. I can make toasted sandwiches, grilled sandwiches or even waffles if I want!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! Please take the time to leave a comment. I'm sorry but due to massive amounts of spam I have turned off anonymous comments. But if you have a Google account you can use that :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...