Tuesday, April 19, 2011

I did it!

Photobucket

I lost 1.4lb!!!!!!!!!!!! I made my 10% goal and then some! I was honestly not expecting to hit it this week. I was REALLY hoping I would but I try to be realistic so I don't feel let down. 

You should have seen me after I weighed in! I was literally dancing on the spot! 

So I got the fabled Keyring:


In all the years I have done Weight Watchers I have never gotten this far on the plan. I have lost lots of weight before but usually it's been due to stress or other factors. I am so proud of myself. You have no idea.

So in 15 weeks I have lost 20.2lb (9.1kg). Not bad!

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations!! Awesome job :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. nikki, awesome job! i have weigh in tonight and i don't know what i will lose but i am inspired by you!

    it's week 9 for us this week. i am 4.5 down so far! :D xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies!!

    Donna you are doing so well!!! Let me know who you go at weigh in!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! Please take the time to leave a comment. I'm sorry but due to massive amounts of spam I have turned off anonymous comments. But if you have a Google account you can use that :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...