Friday, April 8, 2011

My list

On another blog I read, she had written a list of reasons why she wants to lose weight. So I thought I would do one too. Here goes.

  • Health. I am currently inside the "obese" BMI range so that scares me right there. Also I am 35 and I am starting to feel the affects of my weight more.
  • Family. My husband and son are both thin and look great. I feel out of place being with them. I also want to be around for them for a long time.
  • Vanity. I want to LOOK good. I know how good I can look. I was thin for most of my life. My 20's were a yo yo of weight. My 30's I have mostly been overweight. I will not be fat and forty!
  • Back pain. I know this extra weight is putting more strain and pressure on my back and it's getting worse and worse. 
  • Clothes. I have so many nice clothes that are sitting in my closet being wasted. I love wearing nice clothes but rarely do it at the moment as I don't fit into them and I don't feel I deserve nice clothes at the size I am.
  • Shopping. Shopping for clothes is a nightmare when you are fat. It really is. 
  • Baby. There is a small chance we may have a child in the future. I would love to be fit and healthy when I fall pregnant.
  • Self esteem. I have such little self esteem at the moment so I know getting to my ideal weight would make me feel better about myself. 
  • Photographs. I hate being in front of the camera. I really do. But I also hate that I have hardly any photos of myself that I like that weren't taken by me. 
That's all I can think of right now. If I think of more I might make another list.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! Please take the time to leave a comment. I'm sorry but due to massive amounts of spam I have turned off anonymous comments. But if you have a Google account you can use that :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...