Saturday, April 9, 2011

New Mini Goals

My first mini goal was to get to 15lb lost by my birthday. Well I did that 1 week early. But I never set myself a new mini goal and so I thought I should really make one.

So I actually have 2. The first one is to get my 10% loss key ring. I have 3.2lbs (1.45kg) to lose to get to that. It would also be 20lb gone so I would get another 5lb star. I am giving myself 1 month to get to that goal.

The second goal is to be out of the obese BMI range. Currently my BMI is 31.6 so to get to 24.9 BMI I need to be 174lb and currently I am 184.2 so I have 10.2lb to lose to get there. I am giving myself until July 4th for this goal.

Now I know I can probably get to these goals much sooner than the time frame I have set, but I don't want to set myself up for a fall. If I have time to get there I won't freak out and crumble at the thought of "Oh my god I only have a week to do it, I quit!".

Also slow and steady wins the race! So wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! Please take the time to leave a comment. I'm sorry but due to massive amounts of spam I have turned off anonymous comments. But if you have a Google account you can use that :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...