Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Weigh-in 05/04

Photobucket

I really need to stop weighing myself at home. I really do. Cause this morning I was convinced I hadn't lost anything. Then I get this ^ at my meeting! 1 pound gone! I really need to throw out my scales at home. I really do.

To say I was 100% happy about losing 1 pound would be a lie. I was a little disappointed. I was PERFECT all week. I didn't touch my weekly points at all. But I am thinking that I am getting to the point where I can't rely on just reduced calories to lose the weight any more. I have to exercise. 

I know how good exercising is good for me. I know. But it hurts. My back is the worst it's been in forever. And any movement at all kills. So the thought of exercising scares me. I did 10 mins on the Wii last night and could hardly walk today. Someone suggested Water Aerobics but for 1 we can't afford it and 2 how would I get there? With Billy's schedule it's not easy.

I am just going to work into the Wii and Zumba slowly here at home. Hopefully if I do small amounts my back will get used to it. Let's hope anyway!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on the loss! I can relate with the stupid home scales, they always call me from across the bathroom lol.

    I also can understand being happy and still dissapointed with a smaller than expected loss. It's really frustrating when you try so hard and don't see the results you expect. Very annoying.

    Good luck with the exercise! I think you're on the right track with taking it slowly :) Every little bit counts

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! Please take the time to leave a comment. I'm sorry but due to massive amounts of spam I have turned off anonymous comments. But if you have a Google account you can use that :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...