Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Weigh-in 26/04

Photobucket

In all honesty I was not expecting a loss this week. I had been really good until Sunday but I had been sick all week so very sedentary and I also got my time of the month last night which usually causes me to gain about 2-3lbs. To get on the scales at my meeting this morning and it show a 0.8lb loss I was really happy. 

All my clothes are either too loose to wear or getting close to it. I don't have many in-between clothes, which kind of sucks! I don't want to spend money on stuff that's just going to get too big. What a problem to have huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! Please take the time to leave a comment. I'm sorry but due to massive amounts of spam I have turned off anonymous comments. But if you have a Google account you can use that :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...